A/R Collections Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDue to our growth, we are seeking an experienced B2B Collections Supervisor to join our Accounting team in Aliso Viejo. The supervisor oversees and assists the collections team members with collecting, managing and providing resolution of outstanding invoices in their portfolios and providing a point of escalation for customer complaints and issues. The Supervisor of Collections also manages high-dollar, complex accounts and interacts with departments within Telogis, including Sales, ProServ and Billing, to reconcile and resolve customer accounts to payment.
* Provides coaching and guidance to collectors related to disputes, items for escalation, systems and business processes.
* Works closely with the Accounts Receivable Manager in providing detailed information on all circumstances where the Company's assets are at risk or there is a dispute where special collection efforts are required.
* Discusses and reviews problem accounts with the Accounts Receivable Manager and escalates to Legal or outside counsel.
* Assists in month-end close responsibilities, including account reconciliations and DSO calculation. Provides reporting for Leadership meetings, including top AR accounts and accounts needing escalation or Sales assistance. Responsible for month-end collection reporting as well as reporting on collection productivity, cash forecasting and risk assessment. Works on special projects as needed.
* Manages accounts with outside collection companies and reconciles these accounts each month. Presents settlements to management for review/approval.
* Manages customer inquiries received through email, Salesforce cases and telephone. Provides coverage for collectors that are out of the office.
* Responsible for all staffing and administrative requirements of the collection team, including work schedules, portfolio distribution, and approving timecards. Provides incentives for improved and sustained performance of team members.
Experience and Qualifications:
* 1-2 years supervisory experience and 4-5 years of experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced B2B collections environment; experience in SaaS company preferred.
* Strong customer service skills with proven ability to resolve problem accounts and resolve difficult situations.
* Basic understanding of accounting principles and practices of accounts receivable transactions.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, ERP and CRM software (Salesforce preferred).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
* Detail-oriented and demonstrates analytical and reconciliation skills
* Adaptable to change.
Why Work For Us*
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
No agencies please.
Telogis is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran