A/R Specialist - Collections
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We're looking for a s strong Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist to join our team in Aliso Viejo. The Collections Specialist collects, manages and provides resolution of outstanding invoices on customer accounts; interacts with sales, support, and other A/R associates to resolve invoices to payment as close to payment terms as possible and acts as a customer advocate to reach resolution on customer inquiries and disputes.
* Collects receivable balances as close to the selling terms as possible.
* Maintains accurate record of collection and reconciliation efforts.
* Works closely with sales and support staff as needed to resolve customer disputes and assist in problem solving.
* Works closely with the Accounts Receivable Manager in providing detailed information on all circumstances where the Company's assets are at risk or there is a dispute where special collection efforts are required.
* Initiates contact and maintains harmonious relationships with customers, thereby enhancing goodwill and promoting the service aspect of the Company.
* Manages customer inquiries received through email, Salesforce cases and telephone.
* Reviews accounts receivable aging to insure that customer accounts are reconciled and that all payments and customer deductions have been identified and processed.
* Prepares packets for outside collection efforts.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Experience equivalent to a 2-year community college education in accounting and customer service. Must have a basic understanding of accounting principles and practices of accounts receivable transactions.
* Requires an additional 2-3 years of experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced B2B collections environment, SaaS industry preferred.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Proficient Excel skills to include pivot tables and v-lookups.
* Proficient in ERP and CRM software; Salesforce.com is highly desired.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
* Must have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills,detail-oriented and demonstrate analytical and reconciliation skills.
* Must be adaptable to change.
Why Work For Us*
If you asked us why you should work for Telogis we d probably tell you it s because we re a great bunch of like-minded, driven people who work hard and have a good time. But there s more to it. Visit our website to find out why we ve received awards as a top workplace and why top talent are coming here for a future, not just a job.
Telogis is the premium provider of Location-Based-Services to enterprises across the globe. Telogis scalable, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) platform helps enterprises, business owners and fleet managers optimize business operations and manage their global workforce effectively through GPS location technology. Telogis is dedicated to enhancing the value of our customer's business through intelligent integration of location technology, information and services. Telogis was established in 2001 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA and has development and support centers in Christchurch, New Zealand and Austin, Texas. Telogis software products and services are used and distributed in over 100 countries worldwide.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. No agencies please.
Telogis is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran