A/V Field Engineer - Site Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company* Pragmatics, Inc. is seeks an Audio Visual Field Service Engineer to support implementation of state-of-the-art Classroom Operations at Army installations across the Contiguous United States (CONUS), primarily Mid-West to Southeast.
As an Audio Visual Field Service Engineer, you will work jointly with our project management, engineering and install teams to deliver state-of-the-art classroom to support the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC).
* Oversee and manage customized installations and maintenance assignments to include tests, repairs, and troubleshooting of audio-visual (A/V) equipment
* Conduct on-site training and acceptance testing with customers after completion of the installation
* Review installation designs and provide feedback
* Assist with the development of detail work plans for install crew and manage to the plan
* Serve as liaison between install crew, project lead, and on-site customer
* Conduct site surveys as required
* Above-average communications skills including both verbal and writing
* Understanding of A/V related products and solutions
* Proficiency with developing installation schedules
* Ability to manage concurrent installation teams
* Experience troubleshooting and resolving problems with A/V systems, including configuration, programming, and system integration
* Ability and willingness to serve in extended travel status (90%) within the 48 contiguous United States (GSA per diem rates apply)
* CTS certification or ability to obtain CTS within 90 days of hire
* Experience installing audio visual systems at a customer site, while progress is being monitored by customer representatives
* Experience installing audio and visual systems at U.S. Army installations
* Experience designing audio visual systems for either commercial or Federal customers
* Certifications: CTS-D or CTS-I certification
Education and Years of Experience
* Associates degree in related field or 3-5 years practical experience
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For over 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the federal government. We provide software engineering, agile business intelligence and analytics, audiovisual and learning technologies, cybersecurity, systems engineering, independent verification and validation, IT service management, program management, and transportation solutions. Pragmatics has diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about our company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.