A dynamic, growing manufacturing company needs your expertise!

This job is no longer active. View similar jobs.

POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016

AppleOne Oceanside, CA

Company
AppleOne
Job Classification
Full Time
Company Ref #
23172526.21603580
AJE Ref #
576031353
Location
Oceanside, CA
Job Type
Regular
Required Licenses/Certifications
df-aj

JOB DESCRIPTION

APPLY
A fast growing supplement manufacturing company has an immediate need for an expert in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. This professional needs experience in Accounting and Finance, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. The duties will include setting up a new company and consolidating it with the parent company. There will be various system and accounting issues as well. The company currently uses only 10% of the software and would like instruction to learn about the other 90%,

This is a consulting opportunity for someone that enjoys a challenge and likes making a difference by utilizing their knowledge and experience. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.

Job Experience:

MS Dynamics GP, accountant, IT accounting, Great Plains, manufacturing