This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Loyola University Of Chicago
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSTING DETAILS
Department / School / College
Academic Enrichment and Retention-02043B
Is this partially or fully grant funded*
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides TRIO program administration and academic support program components.
- Provides program administration and academic support program components.
- Coordinator of holistic coaching strategies.
- Provides counseling and personal, social, academic and career advice and assistance in postsecondary course selection.
- Provides assistance in federal student financial aid programs information.
- Assists in completing financial aid applications including FAFSA.
- Provides financial/economic literacy instruction, including financial planning for postsecondary education.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Education or Experience
Master's degree in College Student Personnel, Counseling or related field required and one to two years of related experience.
Certificates, credentials or licenses required to perform the duties of this position:
- Experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
- Excellent written communication and public speaking/presentation skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Does this job involve significant physical strain or activity*
What unusual working conditions are associated with this job*
Rogers Park-Lake Shore
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Candidates Eligible to Apply*
Application Types Accepted
University Staff Application
Required Applicant Documents
Optional Applicant Documents
Special Instructions to Applicants
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion (except where religion is a bona fide occupational qualification for the job), national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Quicklink for Posting
Loyola University Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled