ACCESS SERVICE REP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
* The Access Service Representative is responsible for providing assistance and guidance to patients/customers in need of general department information.
* S/he provides clerical and telephone support to the department and performs computer input of records.
* S/he assists customers in interpreting financial/insurance data and in the completion of appropriate forms and/or paperwork.
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* Some college and/or medical terminology education is strongly preferred.
* Previous experience within health-care registration and/or scheduling is preferred.
* Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously with complete accuracy of data entries are required.
* Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is preferred.
* Proficiency with insurance eligibility/authorization systems is preferred.
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients, their families and their caregivers, an acute attention to detail, an exceptional focus on teamwork, and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of service based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
* Must be able to maneuver bedside mobile workstation.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.