ACCESS SERVICE REP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
S/he provides clerical and telephone support to the department and performs computer input of records.
S/he assists customers in interpreting financial/insurance data and in the completion of appropriate forms and/or paperwork.
The ASR will cover all areas, including the Emergency Department registration and unit secretary.
Must be flexible with hours.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* 1 year Registration experience.
* 3-5 years registration experience is preferred.
* PC literate skills required.
* Knowledge of medical terminology is required.
* Excellent Customer service skills required.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.