This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Little Silver, NJ
* Account Representative position for a busy hematology/oncology office
* Billing, follow up, appeals and all other duties to ensure timely filing and payment of accounts receivable
* Responsible for accounts receivable management for assigned accounts
* Obtain pre-certifications, authorizations for scans, chemotherapy, and support drugs
* Schedule radiology tests
* Verify patient insurance benefits
* Data entry into EMR and other systems
* Clerical duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Two years experience working in a medical office and or billing office with knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
* Must have strong computers skills, Microsoft Excel is a plus
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.