ACD- Copy, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION.Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Creative manager on assigned accounts or projects within a creative group with responsibility for overall creative quality requiring minimal assistance from more senior managers
* Ability to see the big picture, determining right course of action for the team
* Directs and manages multiple assignments simultaneously within established timeframes and budgets
* Determines resources needed and ensures they are allocated appropriately in order to meet deadlines, stay within budgets, and deliver against Momentum creative standards
* Ability to recognize quality creative execution in terms of marketing strategy and creative standards
* Begins to evaluate both copy and design
* Manages, mentors and motivates individuals on team to reach their full potential
* Demonstrates strong people skills and respect for all team members and clients
* Provides meaningful input on performance reviews
* Provides brand expertise and leadership in guiding creative team and agency partners in developing strategic creative solutions that meet client goals
* Integral member of brand team with the agency and the client
* Works appropriately and efficiently with agency resources and ensures others do the same
* Develops rapport with clients
* Oversees quality of vendor work while ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
* Strong presenter of ideas.
* Facilitates agency and account specific training for team
* Develops creative expertise across all agency disciplines
* Contributes to strategic development
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR
* A big idea thinker who can create content across any and all platforms
* A real trendwatcher who s very tapped into culture, arts, film, music, etc.
* A forward-thinking creative who s always interested in coming up with innovative solutions to briefs
* Passionate about creating experiences through integrated marketing, bringing tangible value to the audience
* Smart and unafraid; a communicator who can sell ideas to clients and business leaders alike
* A resourceful ball of fire who gets a project and goes hard after it, staying on schedule without having their hand held every step of the way
* Inherently curious and thirsty for knowledge, you want to learn and adapt as our clients regularly update their branding and messaging
* A copywriter by trade but also visually inclined
/ QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* Typically a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
* 2+ years agency experience
* Strong writing skills
* Demonstrates ability to think strategically, seeing big picture in executing the work and leading other creative
* Experience working on multi-cultural and/or cross-cultural projects and initiatives
* Demonstrates the ability to generate ground-breaking creative
* Proven success in creating integrated marketing solutions for clients
* Supervisory experience
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States