ACR Coordinator 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Primary Purpose: The role of the Asset Care and Reliability Coordinator is to establish and maintain standards of Asset Care and Reliability best practices and procedures. This position reports to the Plant Engineer and maintains liaison activities between Production and Maintenance departments. Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform critical spare parts investment planning.
* Review and update maintenance practices and procedures, including predictive and preventative maintenance programs, and communicate these requirements clearly.
* Perform failure analysis. Act as primary technical resource for major reliability issues. Recommend and implement corrective actions.
* Establish standards for measuring and reporting operational efficiency as a reflection of maintenance function effectiveness. Identify and address areas of opportunity. Provide plant AC&R training.
* Review plant operations and produce / maintain metrics.
* Utilize risk management to produce short and long range capital projects.
* Participate in capital project design and execution as appropriate to ensure consistency of new installations with maintenance standards and practices. Assure respective departments are ready and capable to maintain new installations and all safety and environmental requirements are met.
* Participate on special project teams, attend personal development training, and other duties as assigned by management.
* Coach employees in maintenance best practices, direct craftsmen training.
* Conduct / lead planning and scheduling meetings to determine work order priorities and communicate work order status, track and record Maintenance conformance to schedule.
* Continuous improvement of the work order planning and scheduling process through the review and use of the Maintenance metrics.
* Coordinate timely and safe completion of all Maintenance work orders performed by contractors.
* Issue purchase orders and maintain inventory accuracy.
Discretion and Independent Judgment
* Develops preventative maintenance plans.
* Coordinates capital projects.
* Develops procedures to ensure equipment longevity.
* Oversees capital projects; procures materials and labor.
* Performs root cause analysis to determine if existing practices need to be changed.
* P.O.s under $5,000
* Develops preventative maintenance plans in SAP
* Works on capital projects for plant.
* Equipment failure.