ADE SPED Programmer 8/20/2016
MCI - Contract
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MCI - URGENT REQUIREMENT - 12 MonthContract position in Little Rock, AR.
Candidate must be available for ONSITE interview. This is an onsite only role in Little Rock, AR.
Only qualified US CITIZENS and GREEN CARD HOLDERS with the REQUIRED EXPERIEINCE listed below are welcome to apply. Sorry NO H1 SPONSORSHIP is available for this position. NO THIRD PARTY SPONSORED H1 APPLICANTS will be considered. THIRD PARTY AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.
ADE SPED PROGRAMMER - ADE Special Education is looking for a SoftwareDeveloper responsible for developing, testing, implementing & supporting .Net applications. Strong experience in developing web applications in MS .Net framework using C#, SQL Server and Reporting Tools.
8 years total experience with at least 6 years in .NET web application development and testing.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT or related field
* Create and maintain ASP.NET web applications and components - Ensure authored code is cross-browser/platform/OS compatible.
* Create and deliver ad-hoc and routine reports using SAP Crystal Reports. Develop report applications and make modifications to existing report applications based on requirements.
* Modify and maintain legacy .Net web applications. Redevelop and/or Migrate legacy .Net web applications to the new .Net framework.
* Participate in all phases of SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment. Identify software development process improvement opportunities either independently or through working with projects and teams.
* Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
* Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
* 5+ years of ASP.NET and C# development experience using .NET 3.5+ and Visual Studio 2010+. Strong experience of ASP .Net WebForms and good understanding of MVC architecture. Ability to architect solutions using integration/migration of legacy .NET applications to the latest .Net framework.
* 5+ years of strong database skills (SQL Server), proficient in writing T-SQL queries and creating parameterized stored procedures.
* 3+ years of SAP Crystal Reports development experience.
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS using industry best practices.
* Troubleshooting and optimization skills in production environments.
* Ability to effectively organize code for maintainability and efficient execution.
* Self-starter with the ability to adjust workflow and priorities.
* Highly flexible and learn quickly with the ability to switch from one type of technology and/or project to another.
* Microsoft Certified Professional.
* MUST possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ASP.NET and C# development experience using .NET 3.5+ and Visual Studio 2010+ - Required 6 YEARS
ASP .Net WebForms and good understanding of MVC architecture - Required 5 YEARS
Architect solutions using integration/migration of legacy .NET applications to the latest .Net framework - Required 5 YEARS
Strong database skills (SQL Server), T-SQL queries and creating parameterized stored procedures - Required 5 YEARS
SAP Crystal Reports development - Required 3 YEARS
HTML and CSS using industry best practices - Required 4 YEARS
Excellent Communication Skills - Required
Microsoft Certified Professional - Required
Strong functional and domain knowledge in Education - Required