ADM - Safety/Training Manager (PHL) 9/16/2016
Atlantic Aviation FBO Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and enjoyable work environment.
* Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, by promoting safe work practices, decreasing safety violations, reducing injury rates, and working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service
* Administer and monitor Atlantic Training and Safety Plans including NATA Professional Line Service Training (PLST) Computer Based Training (CBT) Program.
* Perform NATA PLST Practical Job Training (PJT) for Line Service Technicians under Training.
* Monitor the FlightDeck, Team Site, and other publications for training updates.
* Train, coach, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures.
* Analyzes and evaluates training requirements. Researches, writes, and creates new training materials based on facility needs.
* Evaluates and updates training programs to keep current with new techniques, and aircraft manufacture recommendations.
* Organize periodic safety meetings and design other communication flows between staff and management.
* Distribute, and document distribution, of all prescribed company training and safety materials.
* Write and distribute local safety and training notices as directed by the General Manager.
* Conduct regular safety and environmental site audits to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws.
* Maintain site training records and internal quality assurance inspections.
* Communicate safety and training issues to the General Manager.
* When needed, perform all duties and responsibilities of a Line Service Technician.
* Be qualified to operate all aircraft ground support equipment as needed.
* Conduct annual recurrent training of all employees.
* Conduct post-accident/post-incident safety reviews of practices and employees involved. Report findings and make recommendations to the General Manager on appropriate level of discipline.
* Conduct annual recurrent training of all employees in accordance with the Atlantic Training Plan.
* Assist Line Service Supervisors in performance improvement plans for underperforming employees.
* Procure, inventory, and distribute personal protective equipment to Line Service personnel.
* Actively monitor Line Service performance and develop group training sessions as needed.
* Assist in the preparation of the OSHA 300 log.
* Communicate good housekeeping practices and uniform standards to new hire employees.
* Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
* Be thoroughly familiar with Spill Reporting requirements and immediate action procedures.
* Two (2) years of Line Service experience.
* Completion of an OSHA Industrial Safety 10 or 30 Hr course.
* Valid state driver s license and at least 18 years of age.
* NATA Certification.
* NATA or Atlantic Line Service Supervisor Training the Trainer Certification.
* Aptitude in supervising and developing staff.
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Good organizational skills.
* Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Good customer relations skills required.