ADMIN ASST. - GENERAL -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAn international, stable, very large and established company is looking for an EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to support the needs of the Office Administration.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Typing at a minimum of 50 wpm
- Data entry at a minimum of 10,000 kpm
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Powerpoint, Access, Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Operation of various office equipment
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Extensive experience in the general administrative support of various
department managers, including, but not limited to, scheduling/coordinating
meetings, travel arrangements, preparation of various reports,
spreadsheets, and presentations as needed, ordering of office supplies,
inventory control, inventory tracking.
- 3 years' minimum experience in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful office
environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexibility is a must
- The ability to work with little or no supervision
- Quick learner
This is a term-to-perm position, and pays $13.00 per hour to start. Please attach your resume for further consideration. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.