ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III - ARBU 224.16
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
El Cajon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Purpose
Minimum of six years related experience in an administrative support position. Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet (Excel), internet and meeting and personal planning software required. Excellent oral and written skills to include good spelling and grammar skills. May require strong working knowledge of word processing (Word) and presentation (Power Point) software, debits and credits and impact on general ledger and have skills with 10 key. Qualifications / Experience / Skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under minimal supervision, provides a broad range of administrative, technical and clerical support. Serves as a part of the departmental team.
* Responsible for accurately and confidentially handling correspondence, reports, financial documents and related material.
* Provide direct support for a variety of administrative activities requiring knowledge of organization systems and procedures.
* Support multiple and concurrent activities and projects, and field and respond to external customer requirements.Maintain administrative systems to assure compliance to company policy, customer requirements and regulatory agency guidelines.
* Effectively and promptly communicate with internal and external customers relative to the department s policies and practices.
* Maintain a basic knowledge of the organization and/or disciplines supported, budget and planning methodologies, training methods, and business practices.
* In addition to daily responsibilities, work independently or in a team to plan, organize and complete a variety of non-recurring and ongoing projects assigned by the staff including but not limited to: special reports, spreadsheets, presentations, strategic plans, and data manipulation.
* Detect and report problems that require a basic knowledge of the company s policies and practices and knowledge of the department s activities.
* Maintain and update filing system for the department.
GKN is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer. Candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabled)