ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-Materials Management 9/12/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides administrative support to the Vice President of Resource and Materials Management and the Materials Management administrative team.
* Handles calendar and meeting coordination throughout the department
* Uses Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Creates PowerPoint presentations
* Takes meeting minutes
* Works with Kronos payroll system
* Handles Conference lines and conference room coordination
* Works with PCX reports, Materials shared drive, Coastal Cooperative shared drive, and Zavanta policy updates
* Supply ordering and control for the department
* Provides superior customer service skills
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Associates Degree or higher is preferred.
5-10 years of administrative experience supporting Senior Level Executives.
Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Previous calendar management experience.
Prior experience with conference/meeting coordination.
Previous experience creating presentations.
Prior experience taking meeting minutes.
Previous supply ordering experience is a plus.
Superior customer service skills are a must!
Knowledge of Kronos is a plus.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.