ADP Center Operations Management Support
Number of Openings: 1
The purpose of this engagement is to optimize the activity of the Enterprise (ADP) Center Operations and Service Desk Operations and related services through the utilization of the Remedy ITSM Service Desk application to process and track incidents as well as the collection, analysis and reporting of incident information to assist in the streamlining and improvement of the management of the Enterprise resources at Office of Naval Intelligence. This engagement will also provide development, technical support, management and system administration of the ITSM Suite to include BMC Dashboard, Analytics with Service Desk, Asset Management and Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM). This work will be done in conjunction with established H-ISC requirements, priorities and authorizations. This engagement will also provide ADP Center Operations Management support in the day to day operations of the ADP Centers.
* Assists with the operation, maintenance, and on-going customer support of the ADP Centers facilities and the programs/ applications that are supported by them.
* The operation and maintenance includes but not limited to:
* The power support systems,
* Environmental conditioning systems, and the
* Overall physical installation.
* Will work with managers and staff on ensuring the cleanliness of the data center,
* optimal organization of equipment racking,
* management of the power needs and connectivity,
* ensuring patch cables and power cords are properly and accurately run and neatly dressed.
* Assisting with the operational logistics, transportation and asset management of data center devices
* Insuring optimal placement based on space, function, connectivity, power, and cooling allocations.
* TS/SCI Security Clearance
* DoDI 8570.01-M IAT DoDI 8570.01-MIAT certified. All Contractor personnel requirements of the DOD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, DOD 8570.01-M, must meet the requirements of the DOD 8570.01-M, by having the Security Plus certification (prior to employment). All Contractor personnel MUST meet 000 8570.0J-M requirements (it does not have to be Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); i.e. other certifications such as Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), General Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc. may meet the requirements)
* Bachelor's Degree in an IT discipline. Experience with UPS, HVAC systems.
* 5 years or more experience with support for critical facilities
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as
* Excellent organization, multi-tasking, prioritizing and teamwork skills.
* Interact effectively with managers, customers and the general public.
* A high level of commitment to customer service to both co-workers and customers.
* Strong communication skills in clear, concise English with correct spelling and grammar.
* Ability to life a minimum of 40 pounds.
* Familiarity with power distribution systems in a data center environment or similar critical systems environment
* Familiarity with computer, room air handling (CRAH) units and facility operations
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled