AEM / Adobe CQ / Lead
INCORPORAN INC IS AN EMERGING TECHNOLOGY SERVICES & SOLUTIONS PROVIDER COMPANY OFFERING STRATEGIC PLANNING, IMPLEMENTATION ROADMAP, HIGHLY INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS DESIGNED TO MANAGE THE EXTENDED ENTERPRISE FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE FOR SHORT AND LONG TERM BUSINESS GOALS. SPECIALIZED IN PROVIDING HIGHLY SKILLED INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS TO WORK WITH CLIENT BUSINESS UNITS, IT DEPARTMENTS AND PROJECT TEAMS AND ANALYZING, ARCHITECTURE, APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT, ADMINISTRATION & QUALITY ASSURANCE.
We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on the use of Adobe AEM/CQ5. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
NOTE : THIS IS FULL TIME POSITION, PLEASE APPLY IF YOU\'RE OPEN FOR FULL TIME ROLL.
*Over all 9+ years' experience
* Minimum 6 years of experience in AEM/Adobe CQ
* Total 5 years of Web Content Content Management experience
* Strong development experience in CQ5, Java, J2EE, Apache Sling, OSGI Apache Felix, ExtJS
- Responsible for the technical integrity of our team's delivery.
- Partner with the Application Development Manager in the analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
- Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
- Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team's delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
- Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of excellence for Web Content Management.
- Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Good experience implementing solutions with one or more Web Content Management system.
- Good experience working hands-on (actively coding) with AEM/CQ5.
- Expert-level knowledge and implementation skills with the core AEM/CQ5 technology stack.
- Strong experience with core frameworks including Apache Felix and Apache Sling.
- Strong experience implementing custom AEM/CQ5 components and workflows.
- Experience with AEM/CQ5 upgrades and migrations.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors.
- Experience setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tooling.
- Some experience with internalization concepts and techniques is preferred.
- WEB DEVELOPMENT
- Experience with RESTful services for both the client and server implementations.
- Experience with Responsive Design techniques and implementation.
- Database - Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
- Application Servers - Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
- General - Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Engineering Practices
- TDD - Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it to AEM/CQ5 projects.
- ATDD - Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
- Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).