AEM - CQ5 Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONMUST be currently certified in AEM
NO H1b and NO Remote Requests
Client's Digital Services team is seeking to hire an experienced AEM-CQ5Developer. The developer will deliver complex content management solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by it's Sr Management Strategic Stakeholder, who championed their enterprise digitalchannelmarketing strategies to co-locational Cloud Platforms in Salesforce.com, Sitecore, and now Adobe EM. New hire will participate in the implementation of a large enterprise CQ5 initiative and responsible for design and development of web applications using the AEM/CQ5 platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs, implementation strategy, and unit testing.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills to include, but not limited to all of the following :
* Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation, taking a technical leadership role in some circumstances
* Setting up and configuring CQ5 and CQ5 development environments
* Setting up CQ5 Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
* Setting up dispatcher or proxy to run in front of CQ5.
* Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5
* Ensuring quality of code is high for themselves and other team members.
* Designing reusable CQ5 components for authoring content
* Understand the client's technical environment and how they use technology to provide best, focused advice
* Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience in the development industry.
* 2-3years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe CQ5 version 5.3 or above
* Web portal back end development experience
* Strong .NET and Razor development experience, 6-8 years developing large system applications
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Client is a technology savvy digital agency delivering end-to-end technology solutions that enable transformative customer experiences. With deep heritage in digitalmarketingtechnology and expertise, they are rapidly moving to Adobe Marketing Cloud developer certification. Client is a leading edge partner for both CMOs and CIOs in their industry verticals.