AEM Technical Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE : ADOBE CQ/AEM TECHNICAL LEAD
LOCATION : SUNNYVALE, CA
TYPE : FULL TIME PERMANENT
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
* At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
* Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
* Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
* Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
NICE TO HAVE :
* Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites or other CMS experience
* Familiar with Sprinkler and bi-directional social integrations with AEM
* Generating Reports and Metrics using Adobe Site Catalyst