AM Restaurant Server
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The server will describe and recommend food and beverage items to guests. This candidate will possess a pleasant outgoing personality, smile and greet all guests.
* Provides food and beverage service to the guests in accordance with standard operating procedures.
* Maintains proper service and clearing procedures including: setting correct place settings, giving quick and efficient service and clearing etiquette and providing attentive and gracious service to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Provide customer service to guests and internal guests as well greeting and welcoming the guests that will dine in the restaurant.
* Multi-tasking when receiving orders.
* Takes food and beverage orders from the guests and delivering seamless service at all times.
* Clean and maintain a hygienic and organized work area.
* Ensuring that their stations are well re-stocked before leaving the restaurant
* Maintenance/Cleanliness of the work area both the service side and the kitchen side.
* Works as a Food Runner when scheduled.
* Help other Food and Beverage Outlets when necessary.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must meet minimum requirements of credit history.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
* Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
* Previous serving experience highly preferred.
* Must be TIPs certified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: