AML Training Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
SUMMARY: Qualified person will possess both an AML background with training experience to assist the AML Training, Policy and Communications Manager with expanding, managing and executing our enterprise BSA/AML/OFAC training program. This candidate will work with all lines of business in a cross functional capacity including the Bank and subsidiaries to perform periodic needs assessments and design appropriate strategies to address training opportunities. Individual will also deliver training on a cross channel basis (both virtual and in-person) across the Bank and subsidiaries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
and special projects may be assigned.
* Performs enterprise BSA/AML/OFAC training needs assessments.
* Assist with the development of annual BSA/AML/OFAC training plan and communication strategy.
* Design course learning objectives and delivery methods.
* Develop course materials and learning concepts.
* Assist with the implementation and organization of the logistics surrounding course development.
* Evaluate course results and outcomes; compile metrics and reports for management.
* Identify and track key BSA/AML and fraud typologies from analysis of case data.
* Assist bankers with questions regarding BSA policy and designated procedures.
* Serve as a liaison with the information technology division to identify and resolve training needs pertaining to systems.
* Performs ad-hoc projects that include evaluating employee performance relative to BSA/AML/OFAC issues.
* Assist with ongoing BSA process improvement efforts at the request of the BSA Officer.
* Maintain reporting for regulatory purposes.
* Work with all BSA Management to identify training needs.
* Prepare and draft presentations and reports as needed.
* Meet independently with business line managers to capture requirements and assess training needs.
* Actively participate in team meetings.
* Actively assist BSA management with special projects or training tasks.
* Maintain close working knowledge of training data and employee performance.
* Produce reports for management and regulators.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of five years proven and progressive experience in financial services with a training focus.
* Strong analytical skills required to organize and analyze multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and creative thinking skills
* Strong people and presentation skills.
* Experience in development of course content
* Ability to work collaboratively within a complex organization, across multiple cultures, geographies and disciplines
* Minimum 3 years of experience with USA PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act and/or AML regulations issued by U.S. regulators
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and research skills
* BSA/AML or other investigative experience a plus
* Experience with AML, fraud and/or compliance training.
Applicants to, and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies, and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases (please go through following link to read more about it):http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf