AMR Full Time EMT - Akron/Canton, OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 89206
AMR of Ohio currently has openings for Full-time and Part-time Emergency Medical Technicians and seeks candidates with strong clinical skills who can deliver high quality and compassionate patient care in a professional and caring manner.
We need people just like you. At American Medical Response we believe our team members are our strongest asset. Our ability to provide superior patient care, great customer service and to keep our company growing depends on the continued professional development of our world-class workforce.
With a Career at AMR, YOU can make a difference!
Qualified Candidates must have the following to apply:
* Valid Driver's License
* State of Ohio EMT Certification
Interested external applicants can go to www.amr.net, click on Careers and then Search Jobs in order to locate the position and apply. Internal candidates must only apply through the company internal portal via SuccessFactors
Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
* Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
* Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
* Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Lead Paramedic, Supervisor, or Operations.
* Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
* Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
* HS Diploma or equivalent
* Emergency Medical Technician training and certification as required by State or County to which assigned
* Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPR) certification for all EMT levels
* State Drivers License
* Driving record in compliance with AMR safety and driving record
* Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare desired
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.