ANESTHESIA TECHNICIAN SPVR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
University of Kansas Hospital
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for Anesthesia Tech Supervisor
* Maintains current knowledge of and ensures compliance with all regulatory and professional standards of care. This includes instructing staff and ensuring compliance with standards through daily on-going monitoring and performance management.
* Develops, prepares and monitors the personnel staffing schedules
* Collaborates Director and Physician leadership to establish patient care standards and evaluates staff compliance. Serves as a mentor for excellence in clinical practice and patient and employee satisfaction.
* Maintains a safe and caring environment for patients' that is conducive to positive health teaching and maintenance.
* Assists with hiring, education and performance evaluation of the staff.
* Creates and maintains a supportive work environment for the entire team. Creates and maintains an atmosphere of respect and courtesy toward patients, staff and colleagues.
* Makes recommendations and provides opportunities for growth and development of personnel and arranges for appropriate education and training of staff.
* Maintains clinical relevance, demonstrating self-development by keeping current on a variety of clinical, management and health care topics.
* Promotes a level of professionalism on the unit, both in culture and appearance. Motivates academic pursuit and continuing education on the part of the staff by establishing and meeting service based certification goals.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Associates Degree preferred
*** If selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will receive an email invitation to schedule your interview for this position. Please continue to check your email after you have submitted your complete application online.
To check the status of your application, please login to the Careers page and select the Application History tab ***
The University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for employment, benefits and conditions of employment, and to participate in or benefit from education programs and activities, regardless of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. A university community that provides equal opportunity for all will make significant strides towards the elimination of discrimination.
It is the mission of the Equal Opportunity Office to create a community of equality and inclusiveness that provides full and fair opportunities for all persons and to foster an intellectually and culturally diverse environment of learning and leadership where all individuals are valued, respected, and unhindered in their pursuit of excellence in their work and education.