AP/AR Processor 8/31/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Under direct supervision, responsible for executing
accurate and timely transactions related to Accounts
Payable and Receivable, for maintaining documentation
that adequately supports those transactions and for
communicating with the appropriate parties or
organizations to ensure accounts are kept current.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor
invoicing, assuring discrepancies are reviewed,
researched and closed.
2. Post invoices into the computer system.
3. Generate accounts payable checks.
4. Research vendor statements, phone calls and
5. Maintain statements from vendors to insure receipt of
all invoices and payments.
6. Ensure compliance with generally accepted and company
established accounting policies and procedures.
7. Interact with various departments in regards to
issues and other situations as needed.
8. Maintain accurate and orderly accounting files.
9. Performs all Accounts Receivable adjustments.
10. Prepares reports that reflect month end closings of
11. Maintains a current status of Accounts Receivable
through a system of collections that may involve direct
contact with delinquent accounts via phone, letter or
12. Ensures account accuracy by reconciling
transactions; investigating and resolving discrepancies;
following policies and procedures; keeping information
Other Job Functions:
1. Support other Accounting and Finance functions as
2. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education And Experience:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree
3 to 4 years of previous Accounting experience.
Must be familiar with PC applications such as MS-Excel
Experience with computerized accounting systems a
General knowledge of accounting and understanding of
the general ledger accounts and how they relate to
Must be detailed oriented, have strong phone and
communication skills, and be able to take initiative and
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4431