This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat s it like to work at FinFit Well, awesome! We work hard, play hard and treat each other like family. FinFit s work culture is vibrant, energetic and ever evolving. Innovation is not only encouraged, but expected. We are seeking individuals with the unique ability to excel in their area of expertise, communicate effectively with team members to get things done and continually strive for excellence. FinFit supports a growing, thriving environment that values bright, motivated people working together to drive innovation in online financial wellness services.
* This position's primary objective will be to design and develop application solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
* Assist with the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
* Assist in the planning and design coordination of new systems to maximize reuse of applications/components, application patterns and adherence to technology standards
* Bachelor's degreedesired; majors include Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, etc.
* Must have experience and understanding in implementing and consuming WCF and REST services
* Experience writing unit and system tests
* Hands-on experience with source control & release management systems such as TFS, SVN and Github
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills