API Exposure Intermediate SW Developer - A&A- CTO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Nokia Siemens Networks
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is looking for high performance software developers to join our CTO Applications and Analytics Division, which is responsible for extending Nokias network leadership into emerging software areas including Analytics, Security, Software Optimized Networking (SON) and Internet of Things (IOT).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREA
Become a key player in the creation of a newly formed API Exposure software engineering team and deliver code in an Agile team environment, working in all phases of the development lifecycle, from analysis to release.
Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and outstanding personal drive, customer focus, and accountability for results. They must be Self Motivated and able to work independently
Knowledge of some or all of the following areas is essential.
* API Exposure Development Skills
* Service oriented architecture Skills
* Application Integration Skills
Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in applied or analytical science (e.g. information systems, business, computer science, project management)
* 3-5 years of object-oriented programming in Java, C
* Talent for writing clean, readable code
* Team project experience using agile software development methods
* Familiarity with design and architecture patterns for enterprise software applications
* Understanding of runtime environment constraints i.e. effect of processors, i/o, network bandwidth and latency on system performance
* Experience with both embedded and external databases
* Ability to create and use pre-packaged class libraries and template libraries in Java or C
* Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
* Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git
* Use of technical forums for continuous learning and problem solving
* Knowledge of the open source ecosystem
* Web application frameworks e.g. J2EE, Spark
* Distributed computing environments e.g. Hadoop
* Asynchronous programming: e.g. Java 8 CompletableFuture, web-based interface AJAX
* User experience design: usability engineering, user interface design, and information architecture
* Open Interfaces: creating APIs for an application and consuming APIs from other application, using RESTful computing principles.
* Network computing: design and optimization of software for distributed, networked infrastructures, multi-core hardware
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT FOR EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, STATUS AS A VETERAN, AND BASIS OF DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL PROTECTED CLASS.