- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
API Exposure SW Developer - A&A- CTO
As part of the integration there will be no formal company-wide review of grades, since in most cases there has been limited or no change to positions. Legacy grade structures will continue to exist for some time until future harmonization on the existing Nokia grade structure. The job grade shown is indicative, and may be subject to change such that the final grade may be higher or lower than shown in this requisition.
Nokia is looking for high performance software developers to join our CTO Applications and Analytics Division, which is responsible for extending Nokias network leadership into emerging software areas including Analytics, Security, Software Optimized Networking (SON) and Internet of Things (IOT).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREA
Become a key player in the creation of a newly formed API Exposure software engineering team and deliver code in an Agile team environment, working in all phases of the development lifecycle, from analysis to release.
Candidates must possess excellent technical skills and outstanding personal drive, customer focus, and accountability for results. They must be Self Motivated and able to work independently
Knowledge of some or all of the following areas is essential.
* API Exposure Development Skills
* Service oriented architecture Skills
* Application Integration Skills
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in applied or analytical science (e.g. information systems, business, computer science, project management)
* 2 years of object-oriented programming in Java, C
* Talent for writing clean, readable code
* Team project experience using agile software development methods
* Familiarity with design and architecture patterns for enterprise software applications
* Understanding of runtime environment constraints i.e. effect of processors, i/o, network bandwidth and latency on system performance
* Experience with both embedded and external databases
* Ability to create and use pre-packaged class libraries and template libraries in Java or C
* Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
* Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git
* Use of technical forums for continuous learning and problem solving
* Knowledge of the open source ecosystem
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT FOR EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, STATUS AS A VETERAN, AND BASIS OF DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL PROTECTED CLASS.