API integration Architect 8/9/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role of the Technical Architect is to plan, influence, Architect, architect, develop, and test application software, with a focus on Integration architecture.
* Responsible for technical specifications and ensure functionality and features will work with existing systems/platforms
* Develop and maintain all application architecture documentation
* Perform detailed impact analysis and provide estimates for change requests across multiple complex projects
* BachelorDegree in Computer Science or IT related field
* 10+ years of application design and hands on development experience.
* 5+ years of J2ee/ Webservices development experiences. Able to Architect development design and conduct code review.
Java-J2EE, Java API for Restful Services (Mandatory), Middleware Integration Concept, JSON, Jersey
* 6years experience in Oracle
* 4years Knowledge of financial services.
* 6years Familiar with either Waterfall or Agile/Scrum development approach.
NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience with Salesforce integration - apex , visual force is a plus
* Knowledge of cloud technologies and DevOps