This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
Cooper University Health Care
JOB DESCRIPTIONSHORT DESCRIPTION:
* Coordinating the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects.
* Responsible for enhancing, supporting, and maintaining an application within the Cooper Health system.
Build and Process related tasks
* Ability to customize software to meet the needs of the users
* Demonstrate basic requirements gathering skills
* Demonstrate comprehension of end-user workflow
* Demonstrate ability to implement and manage small to medium level projects
* Must be able to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process changes
* Must demonstrate basic skills with process improvement and project management
* Accountable as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams
* Serve as a liaison between end users, subject matter experts and technical support
* Develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications
* Create and maintain test scripts in support of new installations, projects, and/or system updates
* Ensure system changes follow change management procedures and protocols
* Create and maintain all documentation for all assigned applications
* Maintain support documentation, service desk routing, and knowledge base entries
Communication Education and Customer Service
* Work with cross functional teams and Cooper clients by providing education on system functionality, and configuration of new tools to increase end user productivity within the application.
* Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams.
* Demonstrate strong customer service orientation and ability to follow through issues to resolution.
* Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot, research and solve technically challenging problems involving integrated systems
* Must be able to function as part of a team providing a high level of quality service to clients.
* Support of end users including but not limited to daily problem and issue resolution and go live support
* Assist with the administrative, technical, and customer-facing duties surrounding the successful project implementation of system updates and changes
* Demonstrates sound and logical problem-solving abilities
* Self-motivated to identify and resolve issues, and in advancing personal knowledge
* Perform on-call duties as assigned
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, and email software applications
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience in Healthcare IT preferred
Minimum 2 years hospital based IT experience required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law.