AR Specialist / Collector II (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONSimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications systems. Our continued success and growth has produced a need for the following position in our Westminster, MA location.
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
SimplexGrinnell adheres to a core set of values and ideals that guides our actions as an employer and our operations as a business that provides fire and life-safety systems and services. We strive for excellence, and seek the honor of being recognized as a world-class company. We are committed to teamwork, customer service, honesty and integrity and to being a strong partner with our communities. We strive to create a work environment where all people are treated equally and with respect, and are mindful of the environment and our role in protecting it.
SUMMARY: Perform the collection function for assigned district office(s) in accordance with established Accounts Receivable (AR) policies and procedures. Ensure integrity of the AR file and maximize cash receipts for SimplexGrinnell.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Contact delinquent customers via telephone and email and maintain consistent follow up with these accounts in accordance with established performance matrix.
* Meet or exceed individual cash targets and call volume as assigned on a monthly & quarterly basis.
* Escalate accounts where financial instability is apparent, including but not limited to the following: payment & performance bond filings, lien filings and contacting end user or general contractor.
* Prepare and place identified accounts with appropriate legal counsel or third party collection agency.
* Work with field office personnel and AR Management to identify process deficiencies and implement established best practices.
* High School Diploma / GED required.
* Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred.
* 1 years of customer service/collection experience.
* Collection experience in the construction industry a plus.
* Must demonstrate self-motivation and be success driven
* Good organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments.
* Effective Microsoft Office skills
This position does not include relocation.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume by accessing Careers at http://www.tyco.com/ or Job Opportunities at http://simplexgrinnell.ia/.
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits programs.
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
The company reserves the right to amend, modify and/or change the content of this description at any time without prior notification to the effected employees