ARNP - Primary Care (1.0 FTE Riverfront - Spokane)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Group Health Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat does it mean to work at Group Health?
At Group Health, our mission is to enrich peoples lives by improving health. As a Group Health employee, your role is to deliver on that mission every day by living our valuesCustomer Focus, Accountability, Innovation, Excellence, and Integrity. You take initiative, set goals, and solve problems while collaborating with friends and colleagues. Together we make a meaningful impact on our community.
In return, Group Health is committed to providing you competitive pay, excellent benefits, and an opportunity to make a difference each day as we strive to reach our vision to be the preferred health care partner by excelling in quality, service and affordability.
For more information detailing the innovative work and amazing achievements our nursing teams accomplish through their dedicated focus in providing the highest levels of quality patient care, please visit Nursing at Group Health.
Our Primary Family Care Nurse Practitioners provide comprehensive preventative, and wellness focused care to a panel of diverse patients with medically complex health conditions . Each care provider works collaboratively with multi-disciplinary health care team to support the goals and preferences of patients and families for preventative, chronic, and acute care disease management.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have at least 2 or more years of experience as a certified Family Practice ARNP, managing a panel of patients within a Primary Care setting.
* Assess physical, developmental, and psychosocial health status of patients through the collection of health data such as comprehensive history taking, physical examination. Assist patients to maintain current level of health and prevent further illness through health screening, identification of risk factors, providing education and counseling.
* Responsible for managing individual patient (pediatrics and adults) panel within Family Practice setting.
* Diagnose and manage acute episodic and chronic health problems, which may include-foot care, annual exams, lab and pap tests along with other women's health concerns.
* Prescribe medication and order other non-pharmacological therapies
* This is a panel-caring position with up to 1,900-2,100 patients in the panel.
Minimum: Masters Degree in nursing
Preferred: Certified Family Practice ARNP
Minimum: 1 year Previous ARNP experience with Family Practice certification.
Preferred: 2-5 years of experience as a certified Family Practice ARNP, managing individual patient panel within Primary Care setting.
Minimum: Must possess at the time of hire a Current Washington State RN license; eligible for Washington State ARNP license. National certification in primary or specialty field.
Preferred: Must have or be eligible to obtain Prescriptive Authority within 6 months of hire date. Must be Certified in Family Practice.
Group Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
J2W code: NUR5E