(ARVA) Data Intervention Coordinator Immediate Hire!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Little Rock, AR
Browse Open Jobs | Search Open Jobs | Submit a General Profile | Edit Your Profile | View Submitted Applications
(ARVA) Data Intervention Coordinator Immediate Hire!
Data Intervention Coordinator - Immediate Hire! K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K a great place to work.
The Data Intervention Coordinator strengthens instruction and intervention through data analysis and regular review of data with school personnel to maximize student learning and effective intervention in an environment where many valuable data sources are made available.
AS A DATA INTERVENTION COORDINATOR YOU WILL . . .
* Serve a member of the school s academic leadership team and prepare regular reports for the leadership team
* Meet with administrators on a bi-weekly basis to discuss DDI model, data analysis, action steps, and PD needs of the school
* Prepare regular reports for the Arkansas Virtual Academy Board of Directors to inform the effectiveness of the current initiative and other academic initiatives within the school
* Work in partnership with teachers and administrators to disaggregate report card data at the conclusion of each quarter in order to identify struggling students, causes for failing students, and solutions to better assist students
* Hold biweekly data meetings with teachers, content leaders, and administrators based on the data that is applicable to the data analysis cycle and assist in grouping based on the desired outcomes of the data meetings
* Assist in the preparation of Title I program evaluation for the current initiative and other academic initiatives within the school
* Provide reports to parents to inform the school community of our current academic initiatives and associated results
* Create action plans for continuous improvement of instruction based on the data analysis and student progress
* Provide resources, scaffolding strategies, and instructional techniques to teachers that will help assist and monitor student growth
* Meet with teachers to discuss and analyze progress monitoring of RTI students
* Collaborate with the District RTI Coordinator and participate as a member of the RTI team to ascertain the academic needs of students and interventions based on progress monitoring results throughout the school year
* Meet with department chairs to organize teachers by content area and/or grade level to discuss/analyze/create actions plans based on current data which may include data from the Online School and Online High School trackers and reports, teacher gradebooks, attendance records, Moby Max, USA Test Prep, Study Island, Interims, ACT Aspire, PLA, classroom performance, and any additional data sources which may be beneficial
* Create data meeting agendas and expectations that will ensure that teachers have access to specific, timely, and relevant data that will positively affect student growth and outcomes
* Provide training for new and returning teachers related to accessing and analyzing student data in order to make decisions to best aide student growth
* Provide data training for new teachers
* Collaborate with content leaders to share thoughts, ideas, successes, and challenges concerning data-driven instruction and the associated effect of current strategies and action plans
* Construct and implement a data analysis cycle for each grade band that is individually tailored to the specific data and assessments throughout the year
* Aggregate and disaggregate multiple levels of data (aggregate, class, teacher, student, item) to determine common misunderstandings, scaffolding strategies, and impactful solutions in a short turn around with assessment results
* Throughout the year, maintains a data housing for each grade level, which measures progress and student growth between assessments, report cards, and interims
* Collaborate with District Testing Coordinator to establish assessment expectations and how these should translate into classroom practices using the disaggregated data from previous year, released items, and school curriculum alignments
* Work with content teachers to link student data to instructional engagement strategies using measurable action steps; measure, track, and review action steps and teacher implementations
* Using student data, provide specific and focused recommendations to teachers and administration concerning whole group, small group, RTI, and students who need individual assistance
* Assist with communicating results and plans to learning coaches and students by providing support with the quarterly individualized learning plan templates
* At the end of the year, provide an opportunity for teachers to vertically compare data results and growth in order to establish action steps and a plan for building fluidity and consistency across grade levels
Get to know ARVA!
* Arkansas Virtual Academy
* Behind the Scenes
* A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students individual needs* If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for three weeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12 s learning management system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child s learning.
* Bachelor s degree
* At least one year of experience teaching in an online or virtual setting
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Expertise using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time while this position works remotely, there will be instances when this position will need to travel to attend meetings and professional development
* Candidate must pass a required background check
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend