(ARVA) Operations Manager Immediate Hire!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
North Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
(ARVA) Operations Manager Immediate Hire!
North Little Rock
Operations Manager Immediate Hire INSPIRE THE FUTURE!
K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K a great place to work.
AS AN OPERATIONS MANAGER YOU WILL...
Operations Support: * Serve as an information resource and provide problem solving and ongoing support.
* Develop, document, disseminate and maintain project management and operational best practices.
* Manage school employee files.
* Identify and conduct analyses to support cost savings or revenue growth opportunities.
* Monitor and ensure accurate annual and monthly forecasting.
* Manage all related stakeholder reporting (K12 as well as federal, state, and local government agencies)
* Act as point of contact for auditors.
* Oversee the management of attendance for enrolled students.
* Process and deactivations.
* Oversee the management of student information database and changes.
* Prepare school policies related to enrollment and operations.
* Oversee the ordering of all computer ordering issues.
* Track internet reimbursement.
* Oversee office/operations staff and contact for all office space issues with leasing company.
* Data Integrity, Reporting, Records and Process Improvement.
* Manage the integrity, confidentiality, and security of all student records per state guidelines.
* Reporting as required by grants awarded to the school.
* Operations process development, documentation, and improvement.
* Development of an internal shared server platform to support data sharing among staff.
Finance: * Conduct all necessary functions of school finance including accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
* Conduct all necessary functions of human resources for school employees to include new employee onboarding, APSCN setup, systems access, equipment assignment, insurance election management, tracking of paid time off, and policy distribution.
* Oversee or conduct inventory tracking of all school property.
Get to know ARVA!
* Arkansas Virtual Academy
* Behind the Scenes
* A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students individual needs* If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for three weeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12 s learning management system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child s learning.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Operations management experience including a track record of overseeing and evaluating a group of diverse, cross-functional employees.
* Project management experience in fast-paced project or start-up company
* Non-profit or K-12 education grants management responsibility
* Bachelor s degree required
* Formal project management experience ideal.
* Strong technology skills, preferably from work experience
* Excel and/or database experience
* Prefer a candidate with school building facilities management experience.
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor seeking priority Veteran referrals, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status, age, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend