This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Wayne, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAS400 PROGRAMMER/ANALYST
Mid-Size Fort Wayne Company is seeking an experienced AS400 Programmer who wants to work on a really good team with excellent direction from the Information Systems Supervisor. In accordance with established objectives this role will control, plan, direct and coordinate Information Systems functions working closely with IS colleagues and IS Supervisor to foster a culture of "we are here to help" and enhance computer capabilities at all levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintain working knowledge of I-Series computer software and hardware
* Programming languages include Free Form RPG, SQL, RPG400, CL and DB2
* Collaborate with I-Series system users
* Lead projects as assigned by supervisor
* Develop and maintain system documentation
* Upgrade software on I-Series computer and troubleshoot I-Series applications
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced technical knowledge of PC functions
* Project management skills
* Working knowledge of local area networks(LAN) and wide area networks(WAN) desirable
* Must have an Associate's Degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience with a minimum 2- year's work experience in a manufacturing environment
This full-time job offers a competitive wage and benefit package.