ASIC Digital Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer
IT Consulting / Services Company - Boston, MA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
A growing nationwide company with an office in the Boston, Massachusetts metropolitan area is looking for an ASIC/Digital Mixed Signal Design Engineer as soon as possible. We are looking for candidates nationwide willing to relocate to the Boston, MA metropolitan area. Once again, the position is in the Boston, MA metro area.
We are looking for candidates that have a proven track record of Digital IC Design working with Analog IC Design Engineers and other Digital IC Design Engineers. Assuming this role, you will work with other Design engineers and meeting the company's objectives. You will design and implement Digital functions within mixed signal ASICs for Power Management IC's. You will do both front to back (RTL, synthesis, verification, mixed mode simulation with the analog functions, and test support) in power management PMICs. Also, the initial tasking will be Real-Time Clocks, I2C Interface & Register Map, and CODEC integration.
This is a full time position with solid equity opportunity. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager.
ASIC/Digital Mixed Signal Design Engineer Qualifications:
* At least 5+ years of RTL based digital design experience
* 3+ years of digital verification experience
* 2+ years of designing digital circuits on a Mixed Signal IC's
* Experience in writing simple models for analog circuits in Verilog, Verilog-AMS or SystemVerilog
* Mixed-signal simulation such as Cadence AMS or DMS
* Logic Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis, and Logic Equivalency Checking
* Design for test, scan insertion, ATPG, Functional Test Vectors
* Interfacing with Place & Route Engineer, Back-annotated simulation verification
* Taken at least 1 project through entire flow from specification to production
* The individual must have the knowledge and capability to execute the entire design process without significant assistance
* FPGA experience is a plus but not mandatory
For consideration, please send your resume to Paul Montoya at firstname.lastname@example.org today!