This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Architects, designs, develops and deploys scalable internal or external enterprise Web-based applications using Microsoft .NET platforms and components. Troubleshoots issues with systems, and works with the appropriate resources to resolve them. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Also leads the development of complex business systems, applications, or platforms with user and external interfaces, reporting functionality, or business intelligence capabilities, supporting corporate business objectives. Often leads complex cross-team or multi-organization projects, providing architectural and team leadership, mentoring and guidance to other team members.
* Architect, design, develop and deploy scalable enterprise applications for clients, from concept through deployment to production environments.
* Implement complex, high quality, scalable, and extendable end-to-end solutions, using either out-of-the-box or custom functionality.
* Code, debug, test, and implement solutions in .NET environments, using Visual Studio and related tools. Design and develop custom .NET programs and components.
* Specify, integrate, and deploy third party .NET components and tools.
* Have a working understanding of source code control and versioning methodologies and systems, such as Microsoft Visual SourceSafe and Team Foundation Server, AccuRev, Perforce, Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.
* Architect, develop, and implement unit test and testing methodologies for all assigned projects and deliverables, as well as directing development team testing efforts.
* Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and end-to-end application lifecycle management (ALM).
* Solid success in translating relatively abstract strategic and tactical elements into practical, scalable solutions and detailed technical designs.
* Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions; document findings; identify areas for improvement; and create detailed specifications for implementation.
* Conduct performance and scalability testing and capacity analysis/planning
* Stay current with technology trends and developments in the industry and participate in service development.
* US citizenship
* Minimum of 4-6 years .NET and Web application experience, working as a professional software developer using programming /systems analysis skills on Microsoft platforms in roles requiring strong knowledge and skills
* Extensive experience with application prototyping, construction, implementation, deployment, and integration with Quality Assurance and production environments
* Good oral and written communications and presentation skills. Can communicate clearly, effectively, succinctly, and precisely.
* Motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills. Able to perform normal functions little or no supervision. Willing to \\"roll up sleeves* and get the job done regardless.
* Able to function effectively either in a standalone development role, in a lead role, or as a part of a team.
Professional experience in the following areas:
* Advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft .NET platform, and component development, setup, configuration, and deployment
* Experience with JQuery, AngularJS, Node.JS, Ajax, XML, XAML, HTML5, and other Web 2.0 technologies
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL queries and stored procedures
* Experience with Microsoft Workflow Foundation (WF) and Workflow Communications Framework (WCF) development
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.