ASP.NET Developer DBA 8/12/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
Ann Arbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ASP.NET Developer/DBA (2246-LAD)
We are searching for a skilled ASP.NET developer who also has
experience with (or an aptitude for) SQLServer administration.
You will join an established and growing company that develops a suite
of enterprise applications that provide data warehousing and business
analytics to consumer goods and retail industry companies. In your
role, you will split your time between development and database
administration and troubleshooting.
Ann Arbor, MI
$85K to $100K, possibly higher for an exceptionally strong candidate.
Excellent benefits and generous PTO.
Please note that candidates with a preference for part time employment
will definitely be considered.
Bachelors degree in Information Science, Statistics, Mathematics or
other technical discipline
* Minimum 8years' commercial development experience in a
structured software development shop
* Strong C# development skill
* Strong ASP.NET Web Forms skill.
* Excellent ability with T-SQL
* Experience as a SQLServer DBA including any of the
following: performance tuning, replication, data warehousing,
sizing, disaster recovery, stored procedures, ISO27001
information security management.
* Development will be moving to ASP.NET MVC as soon as
feasible, so MVC experience and skill is a plus
* Experience with Power Pivot for Microsoft Excel
* Skill in Microsoft Operations, especially debugging IIS,
SharePoint, Active Directory, Kerberos
* Employee satisfaction is very high in this low-turnover
* Company-sponsored training and certification to expand
the knowledge base of employees is commonplace because
building value in employees is understood to add to the
competency of the overall company.
NOTE: Even if you decide not to apply for this position, please
recommend this job to a qualified colleague!
Fueled by the most powerful technology available:
Human Intelligence. (R)