ASP.NET Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Nextgen Technologies Inc
* Establish and manage team objectives that align with departmental and corporate game plans.
* Manage architectural alignment, consistency and vision across business systems and projects.
* Mentor and support individual team members in their technical and professional growth.
* Help develop and execute a technology roadmap.
* Measure results and lead continuous improvement activities.
* 5+ Years of software development expereince utlizing current languages, frameworks, and tools.
* 3+ Years of management and/or project management experience.
* Applicable Bachelor's degree OR equalivent experience
* Experience leading an agile software team of at least 7 with local and offshore contributors.
* Ability to influence across all functions of an organization.
* Strong technical skills.
* Understanding and experience with the full software development lifecycle.
* Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Experienced in building, supporting and leading teams.
* Understanding and exposure to SOA or Micro services architecture principles.
* Windows and Linux based technical knowledge.
* Understanding of distributed queue and bus based systems.
* Experience with other forms of persistent storage, NoSQL, Graph databases.
INSIDE TRACK ON THE OPPORTUNITY
* Candidates should have good technical acumen with a development background but also exhibit great managerial prowess when it comes to managing multiple efforts surrounding the company's systems.
* This individual will understand the importance of ecommerce as it relates to the sale products but also have a good understanding of enterprise systems and integrations.
* A full and demonstrable understanding of agile development processes and hands on experience managing agile scrum teams with assigned scrum masters will allow the candidate to deliver effectively for the company and its goals.
* Working with the technology management and a team of solutions architects, the candidate will ensure that all architectural governance and best practice is adhered to in line with the overall engineering architectural roadmap for scalability and hyper growth. Knowledge of architectural principles and design methodologies will be considered a huge plus.
* The overall team player will aim to become a leader and advocate for the group that they manage offering guidance and direction where needed to expected deliverables.