ASSEMBLER - 1ST SHIFT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Pro Staff is seeking experienced ASSEMBLERS for immediate openings in Windom, MN.
Responsible for the assembly of machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties. The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of hand and power tools. An assembler is also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as supervision deems necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Reads and interprets blueprints and assembly drawings to determine specific assembly requirements.
* Plans assembly procedures, following specifications.
* Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
* Drills, taps, or reams holes.
* Aligns components and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
* Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
* Bends and installs pipe for hydraulic systems.
* Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
* Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
* Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of assembly area.
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE): High school diploma or general education degree
(GED). Heavy equipment assembly experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS: Forklift training certificate or the ability to receive it
* Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form such as
* safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
* Must be able to read a tape measure.
* Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
* Ability to interpret tolerances.
* Must be able to identify and measure material.
Bend/stoop continuously-assembling small components or complete complex assemblies, using
sawhorses, tables, or floor.
Squat occasionally-assembling small components or complete complex assemblies, using sawhorses, tables, or floor.
Lifting up to 50 lbs throughout shift
Apply via posting or send resume to email@example.com
Apply in person at:
Pro Staff in the BARC Center
1012 5th Ave - Room 20
(Direct office access at back of building)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.