This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Be part of a growing employee-owned manufacturing company in the beautiful lakes area! If you have experience working with blueprints and you're mechanically inclined, we'd like to speak with you about Assembly opportunities in Glenwood.
In this role, you will assemble machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties:
* Read and interpret blueprints and assembly drawings to determine specific assembly requirements.
* Plan assembly procedures, following specifications.
* Remove small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
* Drill, tap or ream holes.
* Align components and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
* Install moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
* Bend and install pipe for hydraulic systems.
* Align and mesh gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
* Test or assist in testing operation of completed product.
* Move parts in and move finished product out of assembly area.
Core day shift hours are 7am-5:30pm,, Mon-Thurs. Core night shift hours are 4pm-2:30am, Mon-Thurs. Hours will be extended and include part-days on Friday during overtime periods.
This company offers great benefits once hired on, including profit sharing, a relocation bonus and a sign on bonus! Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays. Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.