ASSEMBLY OPERATOR II, Ultra Fast, Third shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
* Preparing machine for assembly process
* Operate automatic and semi-automatic assembly machines
* Load reels of strip terminals and housing onto assembly machines
* Make fine adjustments to properly align mating parts in machine
* Clear jams and inspect finished products
* Prepare completed reels for transport to other areas within facility
* Sets up, adjusts & operates assembly machines
* Clears jams, makes adjustments and performs Initial Piece and Final inspections to assure continuous production of quality parts.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Education / Experience:
* Must have passed the Bennett Mechanical Aptitude test and must have taken the Mechanical Trades Math Test.
* Must successfully complete a print reading and precision measuring skills review by the supervisor.
* Must have a minimum of 1 years experience as an Assembly Operator I in UF Assembly to qualify.
* Must be able to use a microscope to inspect parts
* High energy, self-motivated, attention to detail and willingness to learn and advance in a fast paced environment.
* HS Diploma or GED required