This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 2/21/2017
Performs assembly related manufacturing functions contributing to processing and producing products.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Assemble parts for manufacturing
* May conduct thermal testing for specific product.
Perform inspection functions as required.
Work with small parts, tools, fixtures and microscopes. Requires excellent manual dexterity and hand eye coordination.
Perform routine repetitive tasks to prepare, process, assemble, manufacture and inspect components and connectors.
General assembly work.
* HS Diploma or GED required.
* Good command of the english language (both verbal and written)
* Basic math skills and proficient in MS office (Word & Excel)
* Ability to work repetitively with small parts requires good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
* Ability to lift up 25lbs.
* US Citizen or Perm Legal resident required.