ASSOCIATE MTS, PROCESS ENGRNG
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMinimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Entry-Level (0+ years exp)
Maxim is seeing several Entry-Level Process Engineers to provide support to Manufacturing Operations by optimizing existing manufacturing processes and developing novel manufacturing processes. Manufacturing processes include analog/mixed-signal device processing, wafer level packaging and die assembly.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Creating new manufacturing processes using design of experiment (DOE)
* Installation and qualification of new tools
* Developing and monitoring statistical process control (SPC) metrics to improve quality
* Root cause investigation of discrepant material and implementation of yield improvement programs
* Writing operating and equipment maintenance specifications
* Training and mentoring production technicians
* Bachelor s Degree (Master s or PhD preferred) in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Applied Physics, or related
* Minimum GPA of 3.5 for undergraduate and graduate-level coursework
Visa Sponsorship Available
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer