AT HOME ADVISOR HOME CARE PER DIEM 9/16/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Wall Township, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The At Home Advisor responsibilities include:
* Responsible for processing Meridian At Home product line intakes, including home health, infusion, hospice, private pay and technology.
* Knowledgeable of all aspects of the referral process from the source to the appropriate agency. Responsible for procuring all incoming referrals and obtaining necessary documentation to support clean billing.
* Answers community based questions, monitors the Meridian At Home website and identifies opportunities to further assist customer needs.
* Enters required information into appropriate system accurately while consistently demonstrating optimum customer service skills.
* Performs authorization and verifications for identified product lines and accurately enters all information into the system assuring clean claims for timely reimbursement.
* Networks and builds relationships with referral sources using proper customer service skills.
* High School diploma required
* 1 - 2 years of work experience preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good computer and customer service skills
* Medical terminology preferred
* Insurance knowledge preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.