ATM Service Technician 8/10/2016
Red Hawk Fire & Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requirements:
ATM Service Tech position can be based in Biloxi or Hattiesburg
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED; 2-4 year degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university
- Past experience in bank service or equivalent required
- Ability to sell and upsell banking and integrated security equipment
- Technical experience in low voltage systems; ability to repair and install banking equipment along with integrated security equipment
- Experience with a large, premier, service entity preferred
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and database (software) programs
- Strong leadership with ability to drive change
- Expertise with computers particularly with Windows based software for troubleshooting and maintaining equipment
- Detail oriented, demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with applicable codes
- State and/or local licensing a big plus
- Valid driver s license with acceptable driving record, will conduct background/DT
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Available for on-call service work orders with short notice
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Upsell/sell banking and integrated security equipment
- Provide continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide maintenance and repairs on Financial/ATM equipment and other electro-mechanical equipment at various locations within assigned territory
- Provide maintenance and repair to pneumatic banking systems
- Provide maintenance and repair on various bank locks and mechanical systems.
- Provide ability to install, service, troubleshoot ATMs as well as CCTV and access control systems
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. in order to diagnose & repair equipment or systems. All work performed, whenever possible, should be reviewed with the customer.
- Provide knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory and the ability to apply that knowledge to duties involved in engineering functions such as evaluation testing and installation of various pieces of bank equipment.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with Service Coordinator, Dispatcher, Management, and Customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including attending training classes when offered
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner. Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs
- Partner with sales to grow and protect the service segment of our business
- Provide excellent customer service to our service clients
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Red Hawk Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethics and business conduct in all our relationships, including those with customers, suppliers and team members.