ATM Specialist 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
Provide administrative support to the Director of Security in ATM matters and assist Regional Security Directors in claim/loss investigations.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Enter and review entries into a database of all differences of Cash Vault locations daily.
2. Explain all differences entered.
3. Track ATM differences throughout Dunbar Armored.
4. Analyze and investigate all claim shortages submitted to customers and respond to customer claims.
5. Provide assistance to security directors during investigations of claims.
6. Coordinate with customers and the branches requests for research for 30 day period, opening and tracking all Proof of Deliveries (POD), including charges for this service.
7. Open all security investigation report cases for Regional Security Directors.
8. Maintain files for all investigations for losses, ATM s & POD s.
9. May fill in for the Security & Licensing Administrator when needed.
10. Prepare weekly/monthly reports and assist in Request for Proposals (RFP).
11. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. High school degree or G.E.D.
2. Previous experience in ATM industry.
3. Computer literate (Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Database).
4. Attention to detail.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.