AV Projects Lead II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Owings Mills, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: AV PROJECTS LEAD II
LOCATION: OWINGS MILLS MD 21117
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
* The AV Projects Lead in the Corporate Network Services (CNS) Projects group manages multiple projects supporting system design, user change requirements, system installation, and provides AV conference room equipment support including, but not limited to, Video Teleconferencing and presentation rooms.
* This position works with the end user and provides daily guidance to the AV projects team members.
* This position oversees team members' participation, prioritization and progress in projects.
* In addition, this position works with other CNS groups and Procurement to implement new systems and upgrade systems based on technology and user requirements.
* Successful candidate will manage a portfolio of concurrent audio visual projects, including both new construction rooms and areas, and upgrading/modernizing existing rooms.
* May also be asked to participate in research and development initiatives.
* Working closely with the Program Manager, the candidate will partner with other teams and trades, both within and outside the firm, to meet with customers to identify communication requirements, propose solutions, manage vendors and successfully deliver projects that are on time, on budget, to specification, where clients and staff enjoyed the process.
* Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience managing AV installations (new systems and existing system upgrades) in a corporate environment.
Referrals appreciated and welcomed.