AV Service Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
The Service Manager is the primary operations interface between the services team and the customer or partner, serving as the primary escalation and contact point. This role is responsible for maintaining service fidelity across a range of key accounts and would work cross-functionally to meet and exceed the customer expectations of the defined service. The Service Manager is responsible for all service-related customer communications including any incident management escalations, performing service performance reviews, as well as preparing and delivering service performance reporting. This key role would be capable of collaborating and communicating across all levels of an Organization and would represent the face of AVI-SPL s service function to the customer. .
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with Customers and Customer Channel Partners if applicable.
* Takes ownership and accountability for delivering against customer expectations.
* Provides customer with relevant performance and quality reports/metrics as defined in SOW/MSA.
* During major incidents, will be involved in ensuring a coordinated response is being undertaken from a service delivery perspective as well as providing communication with the key internal/external stakeholders about the status of the incident to ensure everyone is aware of the resolution status.
* Tracks performance of the services organization to customer SLA s
* Builds materials for and delivers Monthly Business Reviews (MBR) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).
* Responsible for gathering information and documenting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or Reason for Outage (RFO) reports on any critical customer impacting incidents or as requested.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
* Analyzes usage and quality data to provide recommendations on improvement initiatives and a consultative approach to Service Reviews.
* Also works with internal AVI-SPL teams to address CSI opportunities for the betterment of Service Delivery.
Westminster, Colorado, United States