AV Support Technician
Onsite Audio Visual Support manages fully integrated conference rooms include auditoriums and board rooms. Onsite AVS interfaces direct with the customer on a daily basis. The responsibilities include operating and testing daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms. The position will collaborate with our client s management team and other company employees; this is a key role in maintaining a good partner relationship and being sensitive to our client s needs and schedules.
* Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
* Daily system testing to insure equipment and room functionality
* Escalate all Next level break fix issues to their manager for resolution
* Perform remote testing for local and regional offices
* Deliver a white glove level of customer service support to all clients
* Be sure all AVS spaces are presentable for use
* Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & LCD/Plasma Displays.
* Utilize audio mixer software to calibrate and eliminate echo and feedback.
* Ability to test equipment and preform basic troubleshooting.
* Operate cameras and video equipment as called for.
* Ability to think, work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
* Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
* Attention to detail.
* Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Creative thinker.
* PC proficient - must already know your way around a computer.
* Must possess a valid Driver s License and be a safe driver.
* Good oral and written communications.
* Strong desire to learn and be trained.
* Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job.
Ability to lift 75 pounds, climb ladders, crawl under tables, etc. This position can have physical demands.
WORK WEEK AND HOURS:
40 hours - Mon Fri, Be flexible to work after hours and weekends when required.
After-hours and weekends will be on an overtime basis.
Works at a customer site daily, may require travel to other customer locations, depending on agreement, this will be determined at start of contract.
So what does all this mean to you*
* The security & stability of an industry leader
* Unlimited career advancement opportunities and increased marketability
* Exposure to the most leading edge technologies in the industry
* Fully paid training & industry certification
* Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
* The opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented & dedicated professionals
* A collaborative and friendly corporate culture with a management team with vision and passion for growth
* Candidate must complete all training requirements for this position within the current allowable established timeframe.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Associated Technical trade school Diploma or College Diploma (Preferred)
* One year industry experience (Preferred)
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
AVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected VERRA Federal Contractor
Billerica, Massachusetts, United States