AV Tech 1 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* The ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
* Ability to solder and crimp connectors.
* Assist with and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
* Duties may include but are not limited to: Pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
* Positive and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
* Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
* Assist with mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring. A
* Ability to travel and work at various job sites.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
* Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work overtime when necessary.
* PC proficient Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Must possess a valid driver s license and be a safe driver.
Candidate must complete all required training requirements for this position as detailed on the current AVI-SPL Integration technical Qualification form. The required training must also be completed within the current allowable established timeframe. Be able to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools and materials and loading and unloading equipment weighing a minimum of 75 pounds.
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
Centennial, Colorado, United States